Power plant safety, reliability and flexibility are more essential than ever
There’s a stronger, more capable team ready to help you keep electricity flowing into the grid—Matrix NAC. It has never been more important to work with a contractor whose responsiveness, commitment to safety, efficiency and insistence on quality matches your own. Matrix NAC excels in that role on every project.
We have a proud history of over 60 years of providing outstanding service to the electric (or power) industry. Throughout the years, we have developed an extensive procurement and construction services resume serving major public utilities and independent power producers in connection with new build, retro-fit and air quality system upgrade projects.
Matrix NAC works hand in hand with its customers to reduce project costs and risk by focusing on owner/contractor goal alignment, establishing a proactive centralized communications protocol and a uniform safety culture. Our power generation services include without limitation:
Fossil Fuel Power Facilities
- Complete facility construction, retrofits and maintenance (solid fuel facilities)
- Single-source integration with substation, transmission and distribution and other electrical infrastructure projects
- Pipe fabrication and installation
- Combustion and steam turbine installation
- HRSG installation
- Material handling systems
- Constructability reviews
Renewable Power Facilities
- Project planning and project management
- Wind and solar communications infrastructure installation, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Copper and fiber optic systems
- Instrumentation and controls
Air Quality Control Systems
Matrix NAC has a successful history providing procurement and construction solutions in connection with utility investment in air quality control systems to upgrade existing power generation facilities to comply with evolving clean air/water regulations.
Our list of project experience includes providing procurement/construction solutions in connection with:
- Installation of FGD systems
- Installation of SCR systems
- Retrofit existing units and facilities with fabric filter bag houses
- Installation of new ductwork, ID and FD fans