A sister subsidiary to Matrix Service, Matrix PDM Engineering is a top tier EPC contractor to the Oil, Gas, Chemical and Industrial markets.
Matrix PDM’s expertise, both domestic and abroad, includes technology integration and services, process design and detail engineering.
Technology integration and services
- Consulting and technical services
- Feasibility studies, conceptual design, Front End Loading (FEL I, II, III), Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), AACE estimates and preliminary engineering
- Permitting support
- Proprietary sulfur recovery, processing and handling technology
- Process heaters and waste heat recovery units
- GTT LNG membrane tanks
- Electrical, instrumentation and controls / automation and controls systems design, implementation and training
- Start up and commissioning
- Facility condition assessments
Engineering and design
- Detail design
- Aboveground storage tank, low temperature and cryogenic tanks and terminals
- Specialty vessels
- Silos and other bulk storage
- Natural gas processing facilities
- Power generation environmental controls and material handling
- Industrial power distribution design and engineering
- Marine structures
- Material handling systems and terminals for Petroleum coke, Coal, Fertilizer, Sulfur, Cement, Mining and Minerals and Grain
Matrix PDM employs the best engineers across multiple disciplines so that we can design to a higher standard. Disciplines include plates and shells; marine, civil and structural; mechanical; process; electrical, instrumentation and controls; and project engineers.
Matrix PDM excels in project disciplines, too, with services ranging from project management, procurement and welding to estimating and cost controls.
Learn more about Matrix PDM’s world class engineering solutions or contact us today.